The mission of The Blackfoot Community Center is to empower children, youth, and families by promoting opportunities for healthy emotional, social, physical, and cognitive growth.
The vision of the Blackfoot Community Center is to provide a center with high quality programs, services, and facilities which will act as a catalyst for positive youth development and a stronger community by empowering people of all ages to be actively involved in the community through involvement in educational, recreational and social activities.
Compassion, Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, Leadership, and Service
In keeping with our mission, our goals are:
· to ensure that no one is turned away for inability to pay;
· to help build a sense of community and belonging
· to cultivate an environment for appreciation of and participation in the arts;
· to provide opportunities for social activities, education, social development and nourishment to all children;
· to provide opportunities for social activities, education, and social development
· to organize and sponsor community events for education, socializing, and celebration;
· to organize and offer volunteer opportunities;
· to provide information about community issues, people, and events; and
· to refer people requesting assistance to appropriate individuals and agencies.